
|
The child Age: 14+ School: Ngee Ann Secondary Birthday: 15/12/1994 About you: I am sexeh. Not. links Ailin♥ Alison♥ Charlene Chris Christon♥ Creshelle Daily bread♥ Darren kor♥ Eileen Esther♥ E290♥ Geng Hao♥ Gwendolyn Hui Jie♥ Hui Yi Isaac Janet♥ Jasmine Jasper♥ Jerome Jin Han Joselyn Jia Wei Jiaxin Jing Rui Jun Jie♥ Karmaine Kristine-clone♥ Kt team Liang Xian Marcus Melissa Melissa Chua Michelle Ming Wei Natalia♥ Oscar kor Priscilla♥ Qiu Ping Rebekah Shally cousin♥ Shu Qi Sixpointone Si Ying Shiying♥ Stephanie Tay Xi♥ Victoria Vigi Wan Jing Wan Qing Weesin Wen Ting Xin Hui Xinyi♥ Xiuyun Yi Ren♥
Shouts Twitter updates :) Credits Base code:OHsaygoodbye Image: sxc.hu |
Thursday, October 23, 2008 ( @ 3:00 PM ) my blog is quite dead got back my report book^^ super happy with my results:D improved quite a lot Okay,so im at school doing this project that requires me to draw exotic boobs and snakes. They're just so desperate. I think i had to go back during the holidays to do this stuff again,and that's cool! I'm lying. Tomorrow going to BBQ.The last BBQ. I can't believe that my blog becames my pathetic timetable. I report my life here. Erm, bloggie,do i owe you something? why are you probbing about my life?!??!!?? To be real,I'm dying tomorrow. -by the cutest,bubbly,nice,sexy Janet. 0 comments |